Handy Cart is a WooCommerce Plugin using which the current Cart Contents can be Saved, Emailed or Shared in Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Save the Cart for Future Use
- Email the Cart to a Friend(s)
- Share the Cart in Facebook, Twitter, Google +
- Coupon Code supported
- Multiple styles for displaying Social Media Buttons
- Display Email Cart Form in Cart and Checkout Page
- Translation Ready
- and more
How to Upgrade to a newer version of Handy Cart?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of Handy Cart then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of Handy Cart in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (handycart.zip) of Handy Cart from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip handycart.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. fphandycart.zip.
4. Install the latest version of Handy Cart i.e. handycart.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.0 on 31 August 2015 - Initial Release